Gadgeten innehöll ett fel

måndag 26 juli 2010

Do what you Love - Love what you Do

I haven't written a serious post here before. I think.. perhaps, it is time to start.

In a few weeks I'll be going to an art program here in Sweden. I am really looking forward to it, though, I'll be moving away from friends and family which is kinda sad.

I turned 20 two days ago so I guess it's just about the right time to have this happening.
This Blog will thus serve not only as a way of self motivation and a journal, but also as a way for me to show friends and family and everyone else what I'm up to.

I did set up a birthday resolve to get things started.. probably because there's a lot of laziness in me. I am to do a self-portrait every day, ideally keeping it up until I have 1000 self portraits. Though, I think it's better to start with 20 :) I'll be attaching the two self-portraits I have done so far.

My expectations are high for the coming remainder of this year, and I hope to reach a few of my goals before we switch over to 2011.

they are..

- Draw 3650 pages (I have done 419 so far)

- Build a professional portfolio

- Do freelance for Wizards of the Coast


I could go on writing but I feel this is a good start.
take care for now










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar